Team Member ProfileChantelle Warner - Business Manager
Chantelle joined the Fitzpatrick Group team in 2014. She is responsible for managing the efficient and effective operations of the business. Chantelle is always looking for innovative ways to improve our internal processes, allowing the team to spend more time with our clients to build better businesses. Chantelle has experience in handling matters with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) and the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) allowing her to assist our clients with any queries that may have. Chantelle works collaboratively with the team to ensure the delivery of exceptional client service.
Chantelle is a local in the Macarthur region and loves to assist Fitzpatrick Group in supporting the local community and various charities.
Statement of Attainment BAS Agent Registration Skill Set
Statement of Attainment in Accounting Fundamentals
Justice of the Peace
Diploma of Leadership and Management (currently completing)
Areas of Work
- Provide support and administrative assistance to the General Manager & Partners
- Support the business owners in performance management and profitability objectives
- Management and mentoring of team, particularly administration team
- Assist clients with managing their information with the Australian Securities & Investment Commissions (ASIC)
- Accounts Receivable management
- Orientation and training of new employees including working with IT provider in establishment of new staff on all office systems
- Develop and implement office standards, policies and procedures
- Manage the efficient and effective operations of the business
- Incorporating of companies, trusts and other entities
- Attending all corporate secretarial matters
Meet Our Experienced & Qualified Team of Business Advisors
Our team of senior business advisors are highly experienced, qualified and certified Charter Accountants and Business Advisors. Their active involvement in business networking events and regular tax training and dedicated to providing you with educated and accurate advice and solutions.