Team Member ProfileChantelle Warner - Business Manager
Business ManagerChantelle joined the Fitzpatrick Group team in 2014. She is responsible for undertaking and managing the efficient and effective operations of the business. Chantelle provides support to the business owners in performance managements and profitability objectives. She assists our clients with managing their information with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) and works collaboratively with the team to ensure the delivery of exceptional client service.
Chantelle is a local in the Macarthur region and loves to assist Fitzpatrick Group in supporting the local community and various charities. Her current main goal is to own a home with her partner.
- Justice of the Peace
Areas of Work
- Provide support and administrative assistance to the General Manager & Partners
- Support the business owners in performance management and profitability objectives
- Management and mentoring of team, particularly administration team
- Assist clients with managing their information with the Australian Securities & Investment Commissions (ASIC)
- Accounts Receivable management
- Orientation and training of new employees including working with IT provider in establishment of new staff on all office systems
- Develop and implement office standards, policies and procedures
- Manage the efficient and effective operations of the business
- Incorporating of companies, trusts and other entities
- Attending all corporate secretarial matters
Meet Our Experienced & Qualified Team of Business Advisors
Our team of senior business advisors are highly experienced, qualified and certified Charter Accountants and Business Advisors. Their active involvement in business networking events and regular tax training and dedicated to providing you with educated and accurate advice and solutions.