Staff ProfileChantelle Warner - Business Manager
Project & Business Development Manager
Chantelle joined the Fitzpatrick Group team in 2014. She works closely with the General Manager/Managing Partner and Marketing team developing growth strategies and plans, managing and retaining relationships with existing clients & identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs. Chantelle is also responsible for scoping, assessing and implementing new technology to ensure Fitzpatrick Group can deliver the best technology and experience to their clients.
Chantelle is a local in the Macarthur region and loves to assist Fitzpatrick Group in supporting the local community and various charities.
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Statement of Attainment BAS Agent Registration Skill Set
- Statement of Attainment in Accounting Fundamentals
- Justice of the Peace
Areas of Work
- Support significant growth within the business
- Working alongside Managing Partner providing PA and high level business and client assistance
- Launch and drive new and innovative marketing/BDM projects
- Direct client activities and engagement
- External sponsorship opportunity management
- Roll out, execute and report on strategies
- Attend networking and community forums to increase brand awareness
- Scoping, assessing and implementing new technology to increase automation and efficiencies in the business
Meet Our Experienced & Qualified Team of Business Advisors
Our team of senior business advisors are highly experienced, qualified and certified Charter Accountants and Business Advisors. Their active involvement in business networking events and regular tax training and dedicated to providing you with educated and accurate advice and solutions.